Types of Life Insurance
When deciding which type and amount of life insurance is right for you, you’ll need to answer these important questions:
- What do you want the insurance to cover?
- What amount of coverage do you need?
- How long will you need the coverage for?
- What’s your budget?
- Understanding the Different Types of Life Policies
- Answering those questions can help you understand which type of life insurance would work for your situation.
- The two main types are:
- Term, which provides temporary coverage.
- Permanent, which provides coverage for the rest of your life.
KING Company represents over 50 different Life Insurance companies, but here are some of our partners:
- American General Life Companies
- American National
- Assurity Life
- Banner Life
- Fidelity Life
- Foresters Life
- Genworth Financial
- John Hancock
- Lincoln Heritage
- Mutual of Omaha
- North American Life
- Principal Life
- Security Mutual
- Sun Life