KING Company LLC (KCL) understands how important staying healthy is to you. Whether you are covering just yourself or your whole family, you need an insurance advisor that can personalize the policy to your specific needs.
Industry experts recommend considering the following when shopping for insurance:
- Can you handle a higher deductible to cut your premium cost?
- Do you have adequate coverage? Don't wait for a disaster to learn that you are not covered.
A few reasons for carrying health insurance:
- Diabetics without health insurance have a higher mortality rate than those that carry insurance.
- Helps protect you from the financial hardships that may result from health care expense.
- Insured individuals tend to visit the hospital before a condition becomes worse and more expensive to treat.
- When you need medical care, you may not be able to afford it.
Insurance can be confusing, but it doesn't need to be that way with a KCL advisor. We take the time to educate our partners, to truly evaluate their needs. As an health insurance advisor we provide a custom blend of options and prices from multiple insurance companies. This requires us to take more time up front truly shopping around for your best fit.
Short-term Health Insurance
Like term life insurance, this type of coverage is purchased for a specific period of time.
Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
PPOs have a network of health care providers, doctors and hospitals. The medical treatment provided by their in-network providers is fully covered; however, some plans still require a deductible and co-payment. The out-of-network treatment is also covered, but at a reduced rate.
Health Maintenance Organization (HMO)
A group of health care professions, doctors and hospitals participate through the HMO. A range of coverage is provided by this group for a flat monthly rate with no deductible. Only visits to this group of professionals are covered by the HMO. Need to have an assigned primary care physician who handles all the HMO referrals.