Independent Agent Broker (ALL our AGENTS are non-captive)
Simply said, independent agents are appointed to sell policies from many insurers. The agent is independent from all insurers thus, the independent agent's responsibility is solely focused on evaluating the client's needs and the pricing of the product chosen.
While searching for the brokerage market's best place for a client's business, independent agents pay all their own expenses and keep their own records and earn their income from brokerage commissions on the policies they sell.
See What Our Insurance Brokerage System Has To Offer!
AGENCY GOALSi) To provide the best brokerage services to our agents.
ii) To offer competitive compensation and broad product portfolio.
iii) Provide our agents with the most current information, products…
Top Benefits for working with KING Company Insurance Brokerage
- Non-captive (You can work with other Insurance Agencies)
- Independent ( you will be paid directly from the insurance companies not the agency)
- Dedicated Team Lead to support and coach you (We believe in developing our agents no matter their production level)
- You will be contracted with over 50 different Life Insurance companies at once to write business.
- Charge Backs are a minimum (You are paid as earn so no excessive charge back if a client has “buyers remorse”.)
- Ability to refer clients for other product lines that you do not specialize and still receive a bonus (If you focus on Final Expense and have a client that is seeking Health Insurance, you can refer that client to KING Company and we can enroll that client in a Health Insurance plan and you will receive a bonus for that referral)
- Commission is at par with “Street level” (You will receive the similar commission structure as you would receive if you go direct to the Insurance Company) based on years of experience.
- Have access to our in-house Underwriters
- Discounted Leads based on your Life Insurance Production
- No Quotas
Join Us if you are licensed in either of the following states: CA, FL, IL, MI, NC, TN, TX, and/or VA